About Dale's Transmissions
Dale's Transmissions is the Chico, CA leader in car repair. Our highly qualified technicians are here to help you with all of your auto repair needs.
Dale's Transmissions has been serving the Chico area for over 23 years years. We diagnose your engine problems in a timely manner, while providing professional and honest service to the Chico area. Our team of certified and professionally trained automotive repair mechanics provide courteous service to all of our customers. We strive to provide the highest quality and valued service and hope that you will, not only come back to us for any future transmission service and repair needs, but will be so satisfied with our service, that you tell your friends and family.
We are proud to abide by the ATRA Code of Ethics
- As members of ATRA, we pledge to ourselves and to each other to diagnose transmission problems for customers and for each other in an expert and honest manner, and to state that the removal of a transmission from a vehicle in correction of its problems is necessary, only when this is the case.
- We further pledge to provide prompt and courteous in-car diagnosis on behalf of customers of other member shops free of charge (Members may assess a charge up to one (1) hour of diagnostic time for electronic testing and scanning based on the current Golden Rule rate provided the charge is agreed to in advance by the warranting Member).
- We further pledge to act with integrity, and to speak at all times in a responsible manner, and in all ways to adhere to the concept of the Golden Rule in our dealings with the motoring public and with our competitors of industry.
- We further pledge ourselves to the promotion and improvement of the automatic transmission service and repair industry through maintaining the highest standards for parts and workmanship quality at our places of business.
- We further pledge ourselves to the continual training and retraining of ourselves and our employees, in order to keep abreast of the constant changes in the state of the art of our industry.
- We pledge to have ourselves and our employees tested and certified on a continuing basis in such a manner as will demonstrate the ATRA member shops are staffed with capable personnel.
- We finally pledge that such transmission assemblies as we represent to the consuming public and to other members as “rebuild”, will have been re-processed according to the Association Rebuilding Standards and Definitions as outlined in these By-Laws.